SUPERIOR CONSULTING FOUNDATION
The focus of our transition program is to coach your employees who are in transition to:
- Initiate and maintain an intensive job search effort
- Develop life long career resilience capabilities.
The foundation of the program is an assigned professional career consultant who works with the individual client throughout their transition process. Rather than support from the “consultant of the day”, each participant has a personal consultant/coach who is dedicated to their career goals. We have tailored our Career Transition Program to the needs of each individual client. Our program represents the finest outplacement services available for all levels of employees. Its superior process is based on best practice techniques and resources developed by experienced and certified career coaches. In addition to traditional employment options, we provide comprehensive support for individuals who desire to go into business or consulting.
CUSTOM PROCESS & RESOURCES
Our Career Transition Program provides comprehensive career assessment job-search training, preparation, and application that effectively position individuals to maximize opportunities throughout their job search campaign. Participants learn the most up-to-date strategies, techniques, and practices. These skills will help them build and implement a sound campaign that will sustain them throughout their search for that next career opportunity.
Participants also benefit from outstanding job search and career management learning and technology resources. Career Partners International (CPI) has comprehensive and best-in-class career management technology, databases and resources in the career transition industry. CPI was founded in 1987 and is recognized as the leading provider of career transition services worldwide. CPI has over 200 offices located in 45 countries. Visit www.cpiworld.com for additional information on CPI’s outstanding resources.
RESPONSIVENESS & ROI
Our Career Transition Program provides on-site termination assistance that follows best practices. This assistance includes manager preparation discussions and initial meetings with the employee as an effective first step to a smooth separation.
Career Partners International developed the Career Transition Program to cost effectively offer high quality outplacement that provides meaningful support to valued departing employees. This support results in successful placements more quickly. Corporate clients receive an accurate monthly report on the progress of their program participants. We provide the program in various lengths and for various resources depending on the company’s needs and budget.
- Helps job seekers develop the best resume, networking, and interviewing skills.
- Equips job seekers with proven negotiation techniques to achieve their career goals and “close the deal.”
We start with manager training for the employee announcement, initial onsite announcement and participant orientation. Then the focus of the career management program moves towards coaching individuals to initiate and maintain an intensive job search effort as well as develop life long career resilience capabilities. We assign each participant a personal career management consultant who provides training, guidance, encouragement, and support while participants successfully transition to new career opportunities.
Guidance to determine career direction, evaluate career/retirement alternatives and establish goals. We evaluate personal “fit” within various career environments and encourage participants to challenge themselves to achieve their career and job goals.
- We review work experience and accomplishments.
- We help participants understand their style, skills, and values.
We help candidates be realistic about their career options, and set realistic career goals.
Based on the proven, best-in-class learning system, Job Search: The Total System, 3rd edition, including book, audio, study guide, organizer, we help candidates understand the:
- Career transition process
- Management of a job search campaign
- Use of a targeted resume
- Most effective ways to correspond during a job search
- Selection and utilization of references.
- Marketing campaign strategy and action plan they may need
- Networking strategies they should use
- Preparation they should do for interviews
- Job offer evaluation and salary negotiation processes
Ways to effectively manage their career
Entrepreneurial and Consulting Options
Support for assessing the decision to start a business, including capabilities, personality fit and financial considerations.
- Business ideas/consulting offerings.
- Feasibility analysis and business plan.
- Marketing and business planning for consulting.
Research, Technology, Resources
Workshops by in-house Resource Consultant provide job-sourcing assistance, Internet research, and data mining. Online Career Center (accessible 24/7):
- Career / business intelligence databases.
- Job search / entrepreneurial resources.
- Postings of current job opportunities.
E-Learning For Skill Development
Access to 350 SkillSoft E-Learning classes to develop a wide variety of business, desktop and IT skills. These classes include: Fast-Tracking Your Career, Advanced Business Finance, and Project Time Management.
Administrative Services & Office Space
Office and administrative services with word processing.
- Resumes printed on professional stationery and in electronic format.
- Fax and photocopying services.
- Workstation, telephone with domestic long distance services, and voicemail. Computer, Internet connection, and printer.
- Software, including word processing, spreadsheet, business planning, and database programs.
Commitment To Company
Our Career Transition Program supports the company client by ensuring that we follow best practices. We provide regular updates to your company on participant progress and placement. The goal is to ensure a positive image of the company commitment to employees in transition. This approach results in improved retention and recruiting for the future.
For additional information and fees, Contact CPI Houston today!