Build and Sustain a Coaching Culture for
Engagement & Retention
Creating a culture where employees are inspired, encouraged and rewarded for success – a coaching culture – accelerates organizational success.
Organizations highly effective at teaching managers to prepare for the coaching relationship were approximately 130% more likely to state they have strong business results… Organizations that have strong senior leader and cultural support of coaching have superior results.”
– High-Impact Performance Management: Maximizing Performance Coaching, Bersin & Associates, LLC, 2011
Effectively coaching others to achieve their full potential is a requirement for organizations to succeed in today’s challenging and rapidly changing environment. Yet coaching is often one of the most overlooked leadership skills. With CPI’s Manager As Coach Learning Series, executives to line managers and supervisors gain the ability to coach, build trust and conduct constructive conversations that develop and engage employees to enhance organizational performance.
About Manager as Coach Learning Series:
This innovative program transforms leaders into coaches. Using adult learning principles, Manager As Coach provides practical knowledge and essential resources to improve both individual and organizational performance. Structured and succinct experiential sessions, delivered over a span of time, allow participants to immediately transfer learning into practice. Tailoring the program to the organization’s specific needs further enhances it relevancy, sustainability and impact on business performance.
Benefits for Participants:
- Discover the value of coaching to inspire excellence in others
- Develop and enhance the skills, qualities and behaviors of an effective coach
- Gain the confidence and skills to initiate impactful coaching conversations
Benefits for Organizations:
- Develop better leaders for today and the future
- Improve employee engagement, productivity, accountability and retention
- Build and sustain a coaching culture to deliver improved organizational performance
Contact CPI Houston Today and Enhance Your Culture of Engagement & Retention!